HarpFusion presents Holiday Favorites at St. Philip's | Arts & Culture
Friends of Music at St. Philip’s In The Hills Episcopal Church presents HarpFusion.
Can you imagine anything more magical than nine concert grand harps playing beautiful, originally arranged Christmas music? Dr. Carrol McLaughlin and the amazing harpists of HarpFusion will present an inspiring concert which will honor many traditions, intricately weaving classical, jazz, world music and holiday favorites into a concert that will warm the soul and celebrate the magic of the season. Included will be Carol of the Bells, Air on a G String/Silent Night, Here We Come A Caroling, We Three Kings, Deck the Halls, and more. Start your holiday celebration off with the music of the angels, in this extraordinary program entitled "Angels Among Us."
WHEN: December 2 at 2 p.m.
Admission is by donation to St. Philip’s Friends of Music ($15 suggested). The mission of Friends of Music is to enrich the musical experience of the parish and community through events such as concerts, outreach, education, scholarships, commissions, and support of special musical events.
St. Philip’s is located at 4440 N. Campbell Avenue at River Road. Ample parking is available in the north parking lot or under our new solar parking structure on the east side. The office phone number is 299-6421.
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’