Bid on golf bag, help Boys & Girls Clubs across Tucson | Community Spirit
Are you an avid golfer, or know someone who is? Wondering what to get them for that special occasion? Why not bid on a world class golfer’s bag and help a good cause at the same time?
Rory McIlroy, the world’s #1 golfer is partnering with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson and the 6 Bags project to help raise money for the local Boys & Girls clubs.
For more information about the 6 bags project go online to www.roryfoundation.com. To bid on the bag go online to http://bgct.auction-bid.org/bgct.php, or visit their Facebook page at facebook.com/BGCTucson and on their website at www.bgctucson.org.
100 percent of the proceeds from this auction will go to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pinal County Libraries to host Indiana Bones during Storytelling Tour
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures