Police: Target of Oro Valley home invasion not random | Crime
ORO VALLEY, AZ (Tucson News Now)- Police say an Oro Valley home involved in a home invasion Wednesday was not chosen at random.
Three people forced their way into a home near La Canada and Naranja at gunpoint. One of the suspects was a nine- or 10-year-old boy.
The boy knocked on the door and when a woman in her 60s answered, he asked to use her phone.
The suspects tied up the woman and stole items from her home.
Police ask anyone with information about this crime to call 911 or 88-CRIME.
Copyright 2012 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Third graders at DeGrazia Elementary donate their 'Pennies for Puppies'
- Marana Unified names Employees of the Year - Teacher and Support Staff honored by Governing Board
- Assistant Superintendent selected at Marana Unified
- Marana to hold two code enforcement open houses in June
- Four riders from VFW 5990 participate in Run for the Wall
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers