Northwest Healthcare to provide drive-thru service for flu shots | Events
Looking for a quick way to get your flu shot this year? Why not stop by the ‘drive thru’ shot clinic later this week.
The Northwest Healthcare will be hosting the drive thru clinic, where you can get your flu shot without even having to get out of your car. There are two clinics available with this program, dates and times are listed below:
- October 18 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Continental Reserve Urgent Care (8333 N. Silverbell Road)
- October 25 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Oro Valley Hospital (1551 E. Tangerine Road)
Both clinics are free of charge! There are no appointments necessary, and no need to leave the car. This is a quick and convenient way to vaccinate yourself against the upcoming flu season. You can download the necessary forms before arriving at www.northwestmedicalcenter.com or www.orovalleyhospital.com. You need to bring the forms with you and hand them to the nurse before getting your shot.
Those who attend the Oro Valley Hospital clinic are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food donation for the Catalina Community Food Bank.
These shots are available for anyone 18 years and older.
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Third graders at DeGrazia Elementary donate their 'Pennies for Puppies'
- Marana Unified names Employees of the Year - Teacher and Support Staff honored by Governing Board
- Assistant Superintendent selected at Marana Unified
- Marana to hold two code enforcement open houses in June
- Four riders from VFW 5990 participate in Run for the Wall
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers