Southwest Gas planning repair work on Skyline Drive, east of Campbell | Events
Starting tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. SW Gas will be performing maintenance work along the westbound side of Skyline Drive from Campo Abierto to Tierra de Las Catalina (just east of Campbell).
This work is expected to take two days to complete.
Travel on the westbound side of Skyline Drive will be down to one lane, motorists can expect delays. There will be message boards and detour signs to help direct traffic. Drivers are advised to use caution when approaching the area and be aware of work crews and obey all traffic signs.
In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, the construction schedule will be subject to change.
- Southwest Gas: Tina (520) 794-6262
- Desert Barricades: Larry Grinie (520) 219-2775
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’