PACC offering special adoption fee for Valentine's Day | Events
Looking for a truly unique gift for your Valentine? Is your Valentine an animal lover and looking for a ‘fur’ ever friend? Stop by the Pima Animal Care Center and give them a look.
From now until February 17 PACC is offering a special $14 adoption fee for any pet; included in the fee is micro-chipping; vaccinations and spaying or neutering. There is an additional fee of $15 for dogs over the age of three months.
PACC is open noon to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends, and is located at 4000 N. Silverbell Road.
If you aren’t able to adopt, PACC could always use donations of treats, food, and maybe even your time.
“Valentines Day is one day devoted to love, but these animals will be able to providelove 365 days a year,” said Kim Janes, the Manager of PACC, in a recent news release. “You’re not only gaining a loyal companion, but you’re also giving the ultimate gift of the heart – saving a life.”
For more on PACC go online to www.pima.gov/animalcare
Top Oro Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Third graders at DeGrazia Elementary donate their 'Pennies for Puppies'
- Marana Unified names Employees of the Year - Teacher and Support Staff honored by Governing Board
- Assistant Superintendent selected at Marana Unified
- Marana to hold two code enforcement open houses in June
- Four riders from VFW 5990 participate in Run for the Wall
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers